Monday, May 11, 2009

Magazine project update...

So the concept for my magazine seems to have changed...
After a good discussion in class last week I decided to change directions with the mag project. I am now going to pursue a Mag about stuff I like. I love Eames furniture, so guess what there will be an article on that with a few spreads to go with it. Next I love architecture so another article will be on that. And lastly my neighbor a awesome abstract painter will grace the last article and spread, I hope to shoot the images for that, but thats the idea now.
I've gathered images and sketched out some layouts, but there also I've been inspired by not only Miss Trudo (remember the whole puking thing) but I also was lucky to hear Plasm talk about their mag and also got a few mags to look through and they have a different layout on every spread and thats my inspiration to have a highly creative and visually stimulating mag project.

No comments:

Post a Comment